Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Short Sale Saga Continues

Escrow on Azalea finally closed today. What a wonderful feeling.

Getting Cedar River Court SS approval this week. Went to clean up the messes today. Too bad this process took so long, the lawn is brown and one of the trees is dead.
The house still looks so nice inside. Now I hope the buyer is still interested after all those months.

I might have to get another client that have been looking for home for 3 months to go and submit an offer on it. The only problem is that they want to live in Murrieta and not SUN CITY. Although Sun City and Menifee is growing nicely. A new Loma Linda Medical Center (Hospital) is being built and the facility is coming along together really quickly.

I got dizzy in the last few days and earlier today from reviewing the 20 offers for Camino Nunez home. I love it though.......... Although I feel sorry for the buyers and the agents when I have to reject their offer. (See early posted Blog yesterday)

No comments: